Friday, September 18, 2015

Explore in Single Life

So its been a few weeks... or months since the divorce was final.  I finished all the adult things I could stomach.  Get child support.  Refinance the house.  Change the title to the car.

Boo.  That's as far as I could go.  I still need to go to the DMV and SS office to change my name.  8 months and counting since the divorce.

So now I am venturing into dating.  Where to go.  I never dated before.  Where is one supposed to go?  How does one find a safe person.  And why the hell do I get so many dick pics.  Is that supposed to turn me on? Really I just end up sending that to the freaking trash can.  I don't want to see a dick pic.

Gee thanks Craigslist, Tinder, KIK and Facebook Messenger for all the awful pics.

I think I'd rather be a lesbian.  At least boobs are pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment