Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weird

I don't know why I must alwAys apologize for being absent from the blog. Why it matters that I spend more time dealing face to face with business associates than with Facebook a long time ago we went to high school friends.

Weird.

New job is nice. It has it's unique headaches and it's refreshing moments. As always it comes down to me and my struggles with ADHD. I finally have medical but no coverage for preexisting conditions like ADHD until the end of September. So some of the guidance I want I cant have because I can't afford to pay 100% cash.

I have more questions than answers today. One of them is why does it take so long to get rid of a cold? Why do employers punish previously convicted people who served their debt to society? I get that you don't want someone who will hurt your business but the reality is that by not allowing people who screwed up move forward we are just forcing them to turn to crime for food and housing. And why do I always need to go number 2 after I pass the last clean restroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment