Monday, March 11, 2013

Fat and Fustrated

I am making this Day One of a my year long goal to get my weight under control.  I have tried over the last 2 months to loose weight by controlling my diet.

Yeah, I know, I am impulsive with food.  I made great changes to my diet and had days were I felt Fantastic.  Unfortunately my home scale is temperamental and has not worked much the last 3 months.  I was lucky to get a reading if any at all from the silly thing.

Current Stats
Weight:  212
Waist:  To be measured, but my pants that fit last month tight look absolutely ridiculous today.
Thigh Measurement:  Elephant Trunk
Resting Heart Rate:
Resting Blood Pressure:
After Excersize Heart Rate: 102
After Excersize Blood Presure:  133/95
Body Mass Fat: 43%
Lean Mass 57%

Got pants, panties, and bras that are all too tight.  Muffin top is rising  like a ball of fresh yeast dough ready to go in the oven.

Why so Large? My theories:
 the obvious, I eat too much of the ultra delicious American crap
almost obvious, I take Lexapro, which has a side effect of weight gain
not Obvious, possible Thyroid issue, for which I visited my doctor last week.  Waiting on test results.

My internal body image looks like this:
                                                                                                               But it is really more like this on the outside:  

No comments:

Post a Comment