Sunday, March 8, 2015

Now What?

Sit. Listen.

Today I was contact by the man who got married with me and my ex-husband.  My wedding day was a tandem wedding at a courthouse. It wasn't planned that way, his girlfriend was just a bit jealous that I was getting married.

 This man has never reached out to me.  We are not friends. Other than that "Facebook Friend".  I have hundreds of those.

 I wonder if he even knows why I got divorced?

Message:  Hello Pamela! I was wondering if you could help me out?  I'm trying to get some passport stuff taken care of, and part of the application process is that I provide my marriage certificate for me and XXXXXXX.  The problem is, I can't remember what day XXXXXXX and I got married, so I can't look up and request our certificate... But I did remember that we were at the courthouse on the same day (I hope this is not a touchy subject for you...).  So, what day did all of us go to the courthouse? (I'm really sorry if this is a sensitive topic...)
Would he believe me or is he like all the others that didn't believe me years ago? Leaving me abandoned.

If I told him that friend he had back then was not the man that I spent the last years in awkward silence with, would I understand?

Would he?  Should he be told?

Or is he Marine? Marines don't have mental health issues, they don't get PTSD.  Yeah, if you didn't know that you were never part of the Marine Family. 

If I sent him the photo from our wedding day and told the story of how I became a wife, would he see that marriage was a recipe for disaster?  The photo was taken by his own wife. It's moments after we said "I do".  I guess a picture is worth a thousand words.

1 comment:

AGBAZARA TEMPLE said...

Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; (agbazara@gmail. com) or call him on +2348104102662

LUCY from USA.

Post a Comment