Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Onward!

So this week I applied for a job.  Hey where is that green journal I got from the Fresh Start Center?  Oh, there it is: Keel's Simple Diary. Oh hey this thing looks fun.  Lets try it!

Date:

Your day was (only choose one)

( )a party.  ( ) a U-turn.  ( x)a smarty.  

I think it was a smarty because I realized I did not get that job I wanted at Volkswagen because I am totally random and can't explain why I quit University of Phoenix without making myself look like an immature, unreliable jack-ass.  At least I can recognize that so today was a Smarty!

Feeling at Home:
1.  Opening an organized, odorless refrigerator filled with everything you like.
2. A mess of your own making, reassuring diversions to keep you busy and engaged in every corner.
3. The same person or animal that sometimes makes you want to leave your home. 
     If its not there, there is nothing to find out.
Are you at peace with your hair? (x )yes     (  )no   
With respect to your generosity:
a) no comment     b) some take advantage    c) fifty-fifty 
So yeah, I can't make myself stop sharing things that make me look like a total idiot.  Its whats keeping me from getting any job, let alone cool one like selling my beloved Volkswagen's!




No comments:

Post a Comment