Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yum Yum!

So dang hungry lately.   Gained all ten pounds back with one single course of antibiotics and resulting yeast infection.  Ate very few things of nutritional value, or even reasonable portion sizes and the couch now has an indentation from where my ass sat the past 2 weeks. 

Went to Sprouts grocery store and talked to the nutritional supplement lady about how it all went ferociously wrong.  Suggested I start with a simple yeast detox.  Turns out it is mostly eating root plants that kills off yeast.  So on with the onions, garlic, radishes, and what ever other root vegetable I can find.  On the menu tonight is oven roasted boneless country ribs with oven roasted potatoes seasoned with Rachel's Special Seasoning that I found online.  The seasoning taste delicious, just enough spice to balance out the devilish kick.  Think I will also add a cut up onions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment