Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dr. Oz 11 Week Move it and lose it Challenge

Well about 2 weeks ago I signed up for the Dr. Oz 11 week challenge to move it and loose it.  So far I can report good news.  I started at around 190.  I can't be sure because the scale I have at home is a little spastic.  It said I weighed 190 on the first 2 days, but on the third day it dropped down to 184.  So I think that the scale was off the first 2 days.  Sometimes when you turn on the digital scale it says 4.8lbs without anyone on the scale.  Like I said it is a little spastic.

So as of today I now weigh 182lbs, and I am on my period; you always weigh more on your period.  Anyway 182 is good because in October 2010 I weighed over 208, still holding tightly to all that baby weight.  Loosing all the weight is a long slow process, I am sure it would be faster if I exercised.  Before you get all high and mighty about not exercising you should know that I have tried a little.  My excuse?  I am still looking for a sports bra that can hold my watermelons in place so I am not knocking myself out.  If you don't have watermelons you just don't understand the physical trauma of the bounce.  I  hoped my order would be here earlier this week, but alas I am still waiting for the man in brown to come to town.  


No comments:

Post a Comment