Wednesday, April 6, 2011

life through margarita lenses

Okay.  I am probably going to say something I shouldn't cause I had 2 large margaritas.

Today I decided to wash it all away, with some salt and lime.  Because tequila is always a great idea when you life is tough.

First we were definately stressed out.  The whole lack of work vehicle for my husband not working out.  The whole family.  Well if you read the post before you and your family that makes perfect sence.  Alcohol is always a good way to fix problems, oh and that is sarcastic.

Applebees.  We arrived with three kids and by miracle left with three kids, I am pretty sure the same three kids.  Of course those margaritas could have been better then I thought!  The waitress asked what we would like to drink.... "A margarita, on the rocks with lots of salt!" I said.  So of course she brought the biggest margaritas Applebees has.  Repeat the extra generous margarita and tequila from the bartender.

Right now Let me apologize for the poor spelling and grammar.  My margarita was good.  I took a sip and asked my equally grumpy and stressed hubby, "they should make something for extreme stress".  He replied, "they do, its called weed".  That made me wonder if weed will be prescribed for anxiety disorders in Arizona, I mean it will be available for us by prescription.  I also thought or said out loud, "damn, I should have gotten my cousins number, perhaps one of them could share, or provide a hook up."  That seems like something that would work.  Yeah, weed.  I heard Oregon was trying to add ADHD to the list of things weed could be prescribed.

Until any of those wonderfully dreamy things happen alcohol is the only legal thing that gets rid of inhibition.  SOmething I used to be really good at not having and now I can't even apply for a job to get a job interview.  I worry endlessly.

Everything worries me.  Obviously my personal issue with the whole work truck stresses me greatly.  And as if I could forget, even though it has been more then 24 hours since I stepped into ICU, that stresses me.  The whole we are messed up peeps with possible mental health issues that are undercontrol stresses me.  What I ate for dinner stresses me.   The fact that my eye glasses have scratches on me, or that I weight 180 again, or my hair is cool aid red stresses me.  The problem is everything causes worry and I have a prescription for an anxiety medication, but I worry about taking it.  Especially since the last one make my former co-workers think I was drunk at work.

My head is woozy.  I think I should find some tequila and drink it before I realize I am drunk.  Cause if you keep drinking you can't get sober and remember what was so concerning, what was it that made your heart pound, pound so loud you could hear it in your ears.  And pound fast, fast enough to make you think you should stop at the drug store and get your blood pressure checked.

So a few really good margaritas, a stop at Fry's to pay the electric bill at the M-Power box, a bit of junk food and regret for not getting margarita mix.  i know I have kids Advil, Tylenol and stuff  but I had to try really hard not to buy more cause my baby got vaccines on monday and has a fever.  I wonder if he is actually sick.  I guess we will find out when either I or my hubby sobers up.

No comments:

Post a Comment