Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Did I really sleep last night?D

I have been wondering around for days in a fog.  Today I am wondering if I am actually sleeping.  Did I sleep last night?  I can't say for sure.  I know I laid down in bed.  I know I stared at the clock many times last night.  I know that I every time I seem to get to sleep I am startled awake.

Take a nap, fall asleep, husband opens door to bedroom to get socks.  Scared the begibize out of me.  I could not go back to sleep.

Baby wakes up.  Not really fair to call him a baby since he is nearly two, but he started sleeping in his room, but he still wakes up in the middle of the night.  I got up and brought him to my bed, it was already 5:45 am.

Finally back asleep...  Husband enters room frantically searching for his truck keys!  Where did I put them he asked.  Like I misplaced them.  And yes I often misplace things I pick up, like his keys, but I swore I put them back on the hook.  I got out of bed, checked the hamper, searched every pocket, could not remember what clothes I wore last! He suddenly leaves the apartment, but did not tell me if he found the keys.  I look out the window, he is not in the truck.

Where the hell did he go?  For a walk, he went to look for the keys in the grassy area near the kids bus stop.  Oh, great I did not misplace the keys, he did.  And now I can't go back to sleep.


Attempts to de-stress, take my meds.  I made a very long list of all types of things that keep popping into my mind on my Giant board.  23 things now on the list.  None done.  Kids are all up, time to get ready for school.

Finally get some quiet.  Finish one thing on list, find printable birthday invitation for son's birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza.  Pay to have an editable version of the thing.  Edit it, put in info about party.  Baby is asleep, then Daddy comes home early from work.  Oops, baby up again.

It is nearly 2:30pm and I still feel like I am stuck in a fog.  Realize that I forgot to eat lunch but there is no time to stop and eat lunch now, I need to go to the bank, print the invitations at Kinkos, and refill my prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment