Wednesday, March 2, 2011

iPad 2 is coming! iPad 2 is coming! The British are coming! iPad 2 is coming!

I want one. No the British aren't coming.  I am certain of that. But the iPad 2 is coming!

 Leave it to Apple to create something new I did not know I needed; iPad Smart Cover.  Really cool thing that is magnetically attached to protect the iPad 2.

iPad 2 is nearly here too.  This is the shortest pre-launch tease I have ever seen from Apple.  This wonderful contraption that belongs in my bad is scheduled to be here on Friday, March 11th, 2011.  

No Apple did not lower the price of the brand new iPad 2.  Yes they added the wonderful Face Time Application.  Remember Star Trek and how they would talk to each other using video phones, it is that and I can carry it with me.

It is thinner, but I bet you were expecting that.  It is lighter, you wanted that too.  It is faster, shiny and has a screen which like iPhone 4 is fingerprint resistant.  Yeah, I got kids, I doubt the fingerprint resistance on that.

What is so dang cool about this device?  I don't know.  I just want it.  It has a camera.  Remember when you got your first cell phone with a camera?  It was cool right?  I see it and I want it.

I want the version that allows me to get online using 3G anywhere.  Slightly disappointed it is not 4G. But I guess Apple wants that to be the new thing on the iPhone 5 that is likely to arrive in July.  Not sure if I will want that....  I hear my stepfather is frustrated and angry with the new Verizon iPhone 4 he got.  Says it doesn't get on the internet.  I am thinking he is just suffering from a learning curve.  I am not being mean, he just jumped from a old fashion clam cell phone with no camera, to the Verizon iPhone.  Maybe I will borrow his while he comes to his senses about the new fancy Verizon iPhone.


Oh, and the new iPad has a connector that will allow me to display whatever I am doing on the Apple TV.   Yes, I have that.  We were early adopters on that, I think it was called something else.  Anyway I could also connect it to an HDMI compatible TV.  FYI, I think I need a new TV now.


Yes, they say it will be available on March 11th, 2011.  Now, will I have the cash......

No comments:

Post a Comment