Monday, February 28, 2011

Is it working?!

Is the new dose of Adderall working?  I think so.  At first I did not think the new dose had any affect on me.  I mean, I was a whole bunch calmer, but that could simply be that PMS has left this nest for the next 3-4 weeks.

I actually made it on time to all scheduled events on Saturday, even a bit early.

 I managed not to throw a fit when all the pigs took all the food at the Cub Scouts Blue and Gold Banquet Saturday night leaving my family with a single piece of chicken, a few crumbs from a bag of chips and some diet Rosmary Sweet Potatoes.  That is big, I watched the first 2 rows of tables, each with about 50 people take heaping scoops of Mac and Cheese, Green Beans, Salad, Bread, Scalloped potatoes and other yummy comfort foods.  Not nice.  I mean did these people not see all the people and the lack of food because they did not bring in food, even though they were required to bring a dish? Pigs, rude fat pigs!

Sunday was a leap on the task list.  Still not organized in any way.  Still not prioritizing correctly the things that need to be done, bought, cleaned or tossed.  But I made a leap.  I rearranged my closet.  We have been using it to store extra toilet paper and toiletries from my coupon hoarding days in January.  I fixed the pile that had happened on the shelfs.  I also cleaned the tool box, organized it, and then tackled the fasteners box.  Did you know that was insane?  Who organizes their fasteners?  I don't but I felt compelled to put them all in their place once I started.

No, I am not SuperMom.  I failed to cook dinner.  I fed the kids left over pizza from their Sunday afternoon playmate.  I fed their Dad, left over chicken fajita stuff with some microwave rice. Can't remember what I ate, other then it did not taste good.

What is for dinner today?  Not sure, I know I need eggs, something else, and to pay the electric bill.  I know that there are other things I should be remembering but all I can remember is the eggs.  Eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment