Friday, March 18, 2011

high anxiety

I apologize for not updating this blog for the last couple of weeks.  It has been rather busy around here.  At least I have been more productive the last few weeks.  I have the garden planted and remembered to water it.  I have restocked the pantry and I am quite happy about that.  I still think there is nothing to eat around here though, so I have spent too many meals in the drive thru.

I have not been calm in days.  I am really nervous.  There is so much happening, lots of things need to change.  It seems that in order for my hubby to go back to school he will either need a new job or I will need to go to work myself.  Both are scary.  I don't know what to do.

I finally got my tax return.  Glad and overwhelming. what do I do with the money?  Everyone is out of iPad 2.  The van still works, so we don't have an immediate need to get a new truck for hubby to work, but he might go to school so, it starts to get complicated.  If we wait too long to get a new truck and he keeps working, he won't be able to work because the Van will need to be fixed, likely costly.

So I was productive the last couple of weeks, I got doctors appointments made and I arrived on time.  I got my cough under control, though I still find it startling that it was an Acid Reflux problem.  I had an appointment with a surgeon about my hernia and will have it fixed next week.  Finally finished skimming a book about ADHD.  THe surgery is kinda scary, not sure if it is scarier then me going to work or my husband finding a new job and going to school.  I also got by 4 year old in to see a counselor after his parent teacher conference showed mixed results.  It seems it is likely my ADHD is inherited and that my early trouble learning to read and just learn may be a problem he also has.  Unfortunately the school tells me that they don't screen for ADHD and most learning disabilities will not be screened for until mid Kindergarten.  That is just too long to wait for help.

My tummy has been bothering me.  Gassy and constipated, or is it anxiety?  Could be the combo.  Been thinking about how to pay the kids allowance, but not really had a conversation with my hubby about what he wants or thinks about allowance.  I hate making these decisions on my own.  What are the rules on paying kids allowance?  Should I pay him for just chores or should he get some cash just because?  If you have an answer please share your impute. Generally I feel very bloated.

Pretty sure my hubby is stressed out right now but I need him here!  I don't know where he went.  We saw the school counselor at DeVry today.  It is a program he is interested in, but the whole change job thing is just too stressful for me too.  Also still have not figured out who is taking me to hospital on Tuesday, who is taking the kids to school and who is watching the baby....  I'm I supposed to take a cab to the hospital? Not sure.  I don't think he will be able to get the day off from work, no he can't go in late, because his employer is stupid and will not schedule him any route if he is not there at 7 am.  No he does not get sick days or anything as generous as that, so what to do?  My stepmom is off on Tuesdays.  My mom works, her friend is usually available but she is not a morning person at all.

If that made you stressed out just reading it, sorry.  Can't think clearly right now, I am very tense and considering taking the anxiety medication that I have left over somewhere in the house.  At least I think I still have it.  I should go fold some laundry.  grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment