Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day one

Today I said the D-word. I believe I am at the end of my marriage as there seems to be no hope my husband plans on improving the situation or even admitting he has a role in this drama.

I am and have always been open. I've alway blurted what was rambling along in my head so I will continue to write this blog.

I tried to retrieve my house keys and my car but failed. I succeeded in recovering my kids and a few days clothes. I told him I want him out and that I wAnt a divorce. He is still in an uncontrolled rage. I took my phone when I took the kids.

My kids were sick. My five year old continued to have a cough with a mild fever and my two year old had broken out with a rash over night with his continued fever. As soon as I saw the rash I took all the kids to urgent care. Turns out the five year olds cough turned into bronchitis and that the two year old hAs Scarlett fever. I have strep throat and my eight year old has a cold developing.

I sent my husband a text but did not receive a response.

I've returned to my mothers house. The kids told me about how angry their dad was. He said irrational things to them and did not read them a bedtime story like he usually does.

Exhausted after the two trips to the old Cvs for Tylenol and antibiotics. My kids are enjoying sleeping on the air mattress, but I know soon they will be asking when we can go home.

2 comments:

NeoSerenity said...

Wow Pam that sounds really rough. I'm sorry you are going through all this right now. :( Scarlet Fever, how scary! I've only read about it in novels but it doesn't sound like fun. I hope everyone is ok and starts feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

He is still in an uncontrolled rage. Really? Let me just present to you how I was on that day. The day before my wife gets upset at me for not getting her food. But before that occurred I had arrived to a home that looked like it was hit by a tornado. There was stuff all over the floor, the kitchen counter, in the sink, on the stove, in the kid’s room, on the sofa, and so forth. Now mind you I had just got home from being gone all day because of school and work. Now my wife would probably state that I am making this stuff up but when I find a dirty spatula on the floor in the kid’s closet you can believe me when I say it was a mess. You are probably saying to yourself I sound like the type of husband that complains about the house being a mess and expect his wife to clean it up. I wish I was that kind of guy. Instead I am the type of guy who picks up and cleans whenever possible. And that what I had started to do when arrived home that night. I had not been eating the food that my wife was upset about not receiving. I was picking up garbage and toys off the floor starting a load of laundry and placing wet clothes in the dryer. There I go being an uncontrolled rage again instead of being that helpful but unappreciated husband. So we get into a fight, I locked her out of the house; her mom comes by to find her. Am I breaking things? Am I beating my children and kicking my dogs around. No I am being an uncontrolled rage by continuing to clean up, make sure my two older boys are in the pajamas and brushed their teeth. Putting our youngest in his pajamas and making him a bottle. I didn’t even get to eat the food I bought because in our argument I had thrown it in to the garbage. In the morning I had woken up our oldest to get dress to go to school. I gave the other two some medicine since they were both ill. My oldest leaves to school, I continue to finish picking up the dirty laundry that was left on the floor by her and picked up the kid’s room. I then mop the living room and kitchen. I had just stepped out of the bathroom when she and her mom walked inside the house. My wife doesn’t look at me or speaks to me except to ask where her car keys are at. I hide them of course, and she then continued to collect thing to take to her mom’s house. I then get my two sick kids to get there shoes on because I figured she would take them as well. All the while her mom is talking to me and telling me that my wife and I need to figure out what we are going to do. While her mom was talking my wife then shouts out that she wants a divorce. I then tell her to shut the fuck up because I was having a conversion with her mom. Mind you I am pissed because she just told me that she wanted a divorce as if I was the only one at fault for the series of events that occurred. “The kids told me about how angry their dad was. He said irrational things to them and did not read them a bedtime story like he usually does.” I like how she mentions I did not read them a story as if she thought it was something of importance in my relationships with my kids and me. I say this because in an earlier blog post she mentions me reading the kids a story every night and basically states that me reading to them every night is not a big deal. Her words. So again to anyone who reads her posts should understand that she is not the only victim and words do hurt. Especially those written behind your back.

Post a Comment