Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kids Sick again.

What is it with this years cold and flu season?  Is is me or are your kids getting sick again and again?  It seems like it at my house.  3 kids and 2 are definitely sick.  One a mild flu?  The other stomach flu or is it turning into Strep Throat?  The school sent home another letter warning us that a kid has contracted strep.
Nicky and Danny cuddle while sick

Disappointed that I just deep cleaned the kids bedroom carpet.  I think Nicky is destined to throw up on the carpet and not in the bathroom.  Hey, he is 4.  Also disappointed about cleaning the couch.  I go weeks without having anything spilled on the couch and decide to have it steamed, 24 hours later, kids yogurt hits the seat.    

On the brighter side I finally finished catching up the checkbook.  I now know how much money I can't spend because it is not there.  Disappointing.  Now I  can do all the paper chores, like paying for the Cooking Club subscription and I am not sure, shredding stuff?  Still waiting for husbands third W-2 so we can file.

No comments:

Post a Comment