Monday, February 21, 2011

I need a break....and a pitcher of Margarita

Help I need a break.  Badly.  Imagine this... You hear yourself screaming at your kids, literally about everything, anything and probably somethings you just imagined happened.  You have had too many days of sick, needy, whiney kids and not enough sex or rest.  Your kids keep interrupting you every 2-3 minutes.  Your tired, frustrated, down right PMSing and you can't seem to get a hold of your temper.    I wish the kids would drink some Nyquil or Benadryl and go to sleep; no story, no "Mommy I need a drink!"  No, none of that.  Right now I wish my husband would get home early for work so I could just leave him with the kids, and not say a word about the terrible day and deadly short fuse I have. I would come back around 10:30pm that way the kids would definitely be asleep and I could have already had a pitcher of margarita, danced on the bar, taken a cab home, woken up in bed and not remember where the car is!  That is what I want.  I don't want to remember where I went to drink the night away or have anything but some random person with a cell phone picture of me being pulled off the bar by the bar-keep on a Monday night.  Oh, and all the things still on the To-Do list that I never remember to write would be mysteriously done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo not alone my friend!!!

Post a Comment