Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The $120 experiment

So this week I stuck to the $120.00 allowance. I did better then the last few weeks. I managed to pay the kids allowance, put $40.00 on the electric card, and even managed to treat myself to a taco bell burrito. The cash lasted until this morning, well kinda this evening. I spent $20.00 on iMovie for the iPad and the Mac book so I could edit last nits cub scout cross over, which has been kinda fun. So with the trip to Fry's this evening I am over the budget by $10.00. I had a really good reason for going over the budget, I needed to buy fish oil. I found it in the clearance sect

Ion of Fry's pills that are normally 25.00 per month were on clearance for $4.99 for a month supply.

So I got a few months worth, which sent me over it.

But now I don't feel so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment