Friday, May 6, 2011

Funny thoughts

Kids say funny things, but most adults give up this habit in favor of maturity. However adults with ADHD still say these funny things, and often without realizing it. Here are some funny thoughts from the last 48 hours...

While watching a commercial for air conditioning repair, I said,"I sure hope their conditioner breaks". To my friend Sophia , no I wasn't thinking the guy in the ad had a nice ass. I was just hoping for some luck, because the air handler in this apartment let's out a tremendous roar every time it kicks on. I would also be that it is not the most energy efficient model. Go green please, and quiet the rumble.

In daydreaming and remenicing... I was remembering a psychiatrist asking if I ever had ideas of grander, well I said no. Boy did I get that wrong! Of course I day dream. I would be the best president of the united states ever. Who hasn't thought they would be a great president? Yes, I have imagined that if I were president the world would be at peace, everyone feed, and no person would ever be crazy again because we would all be diagnosed. No car would ever breakdown when you are already late to work, and all your checks would clear. Duh, i am Pam the fabulous.

Chiropractors have a weird profession, unable to convince people that they offer a real solution to everyday problems they have joined forces with ambulance chasing lawyers to stay in business. Weirder still, my chiropractor asked me if I have been having heartburn... I said yes, he goes and does his thing, then says that should stop now. Bizarre, I know I didn't believe him, but then I have not had heartburn since.

I should use my kids shoes as a flashlight. Never again will we let him wear those shoes to a movie again. (Thor was great)

When you loose weight where doesn't go? I mean do you poop it out? I am just saying it is something that is physically on your body, it doesn't just disappear.

While at the swimming pool I asked my 4year old why he was in the hot tub. He said because it was hot outside and you are supposed to be in the hot tub when it is hot and in the cold one when it is cold out.

I want to bite you. No reason I just want to.

I want to be a stripper. So what is stopping me? Well, I think my husband might get mad. Then again I might bite my customers.... Wonder if they would still pay me if I bite them?

No comments:

Post a Comment