Thursday, May 5, 2011

Testing iPad

So I finally got it. Thanks fed ex man. I am doing what all dirty little geeks do when they get a new toy. Thankfully my hubbie has the day off so he is busy watching the kids, changing diapers, sweeping, mopping and desperately waiting for me to get tired of my new thing.

So I got a few "productivity apps" that I still need to imput info into, like the pantry app, the calendar

And the address book. So far the iPad has been everything it was advertised to be. I also think that this could be a great tool for general life improvement, aka organization.

Apps that I find useful: monarch-a free app that let's you post to blogger and add pictures. cozi a great family calendar app that also allows you to make grocery list, Pantry, while not set up, this thing has the potential to keep my from buying things I already have, like toothpaste, friended, I like it because it looks a lot like full Facebook in a browser, and seems go work Well. Mint, well this certainly beats writing in a checkbook register. And a few things I can't remember the actual names of,s texting service for free, VoIP thing that let's me make calls- though I am too cheap to pay the 9.99 to actually let you call me,so send me an email and I will call you or if you are among the lucky three I gave the number to text me.

So now on to all the non iPad things I should have been doing for the last 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment