Friday, May 27, 2011

Can you tell when you forget?

Not sure what is going on this week but it is the third day i have forgotten to take my pill and my Adderall in the morning. Forgetting to take the pill is frightening, but each day I have eventually remembered to take it. Unfortunately by the time I remember haven't had the Adderall which i normally take at the same time as my pill, it is mid afternoon. I have been advised not to take the Adderall past noon.

So can you tell when you forget? I would guess yes. It was obvious at 2pm that I just was not on the ball. I was everywhere at once. I was making lunch-something I had been working on for over an hour, folding laundry-or maybe it was just moving it into new piles, while feeding the kids pre made lunchables-which was somehow very stressful, and then there was the aimless job search-also happening at the sametime as everything else. So then it hits me; I am suddenly bored and can't find something to do, never mind all the things I had started, I suddenly wanted to go out and.... Not sure, party,shop, climb a mountain? I just know I wanted to to do something not boring.

I ended up in the kitchen and came across the pile of vitamins, pill and Adderall; right where I left them at 7am.

No comments:

Post a Comment